Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Final Thoughts

Dear Mrs. Robinson,
         I would just like to say thank you for being such a great teacher this year. I took both Digital Arts 1 & 2 this year and also was your TA. I learned so much this year about how to create art in programs like Photoshop, Painter, Flash, Illustrator and Final Cut. This semester I learned how to create a portrait by building up a face, create animations in flash, have participated in an anti-bullying art movement and created my own t-shirt design. With your help I have created pieces of art I could truly be proud of. I feel that this class has taught me how to be a better artist. Before this class, I had some familiarity with Photoshop because my mom is a photographer and uses it frequently. However, I only ever used it to manipulate images for fun.  I wasn’t very confident in my ability to create art with it. Now I feel confident in my abilities a as digital artist and in finding my way around in  other programs. I will miss this class and having you as a teacher. Hopefully I will be able to take similar classes in college. Never lose your enthusiasm for teaching!
         Sincerely,
                       Austin Peterson

1 comment: