Thursday, January 26, 2012

Final Thoughts/Reflections


I really enjoyed my time here in Digital Arts this semester. I learned so much about creating art on a computer. Before this class, I had some familiarity with Photoshop because my mom is a photographer and uses it frequently. However, I only ever used it to manipulate images for fun.  I wasn’t very confident in my ability to create art with it. Since then, I have learned a lot. I now feel confident finding my way around in Photoshop and know how to create basic line art in Flash. I now understand how to use depth and lighting to create better looking images. I was surprised at how easy some of the assignments were and how nicely they turned out. I also enjoyed learning about different kind of art and art movements such as Surrealism and DADA. I feel that this class has taught me how to be a better artist. I look for forward to expanding my knowledge next semester in Digital Arts 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment