Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mythical Beast

Our next assignment was the Mythical Beast project. This was my favorite assignment of the semester because I love animals and mythical creatures. I used the clone stamp tool extensively in this assignment to create my animals.
On this picture  I learned how to use transplant my eye onto a mango and turn it into a animal. I learned how to use the color replacement tool and how to colorize my eyes. I chose a wolf and a rabbit as my animals. I used a raving rabbid to create the mouth for my rabbit creature.
On this picture, I used the clone stamp tool and three different guitar pictures to create a guitar-squid hybrid creature. I reused my eyes from the previous picture on these squids. I was very happy with with how the squids came out but I was never really satisfied with the background. I was not able to figure out how to create the underwater look I wanted.    

No comments:

Post a Comment